What activities will we offer?
Within our setting we provide a range of activities for all the children, which the children are encouraged to choose independently:
- Arts and crafts: Necklace making, modeling clay, and creating masterpieces with paint.
- Creating Junk Model robots (with a chance to battle your junk bots.)
- Den building, in our large out door area.
- Develop your cooking skills, making cakes and scones.
As our continuing commitment to improving our holiday club, we may offer trips out to the park, cinema, museum (some trips may incur a small charge). All extra excursions leaving the premises benefit from an increased staff to child ratio and all outings are thoroughly risk assessed.
Holiday club Fees
2 to 4yr olds
Morning or an afternoon £13.50
All day £25.00
5 to 8 yr olds
Morning or an afternoon £15.00
All day £30.00
All sessions include snack. Morning and all day please provide a healthy packed lunch.
Easter Holiday Club
Bright Sparks Easter Holiday Club for 2 to 8 year olds.
Monday 1st April to Friday 5th April and 8th April to 12th April.
We will provide a health snack in the morning and again in the afternoon. All children attending between 12 and 1pm will need to bring a healthy packed lunch.
We are offering an informal session with:
- Outdoor challenges/ play and gardening
- Cooking, craft and Easter experiences
- Outings: which may occur additional charges
To book please contact the nursery.